SCAM!!! An awful service! The highest price doesn't mean the highest service!!!! The essay they've submitted was written by a third-grade!!! For what?!!? For what did I pay $84.95?!?! 1 star is too big for them! Guys never ever use them! You better write on your own!!! Don't waste your time and money for this SCAM-BAGS!!! SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!

No refund can be made because the paper was not plagiarized! Sure!! Who wants to plagiarize this ***?! My younger brother would probably write this essay better then these 'expert writers from the USA and Great Britain'!!

Never use this service!

Had an Experience with Poweredessays?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Rich Dad Education -  Rich Dad free options webinar Rich Dad Education "The first webinar I thought was very good. The Rich Dad free options webinar. The teacher talked about using a software called ivest. https://www.ivestplus.com/. showed us how to use it..." Read more Legacy Education Alliance - Be Smart and Run Away Legacy Education Alliance "I am taking my time and effort to write this review hoping that one less person could be saved from a unnecessary financial disaster. There is no free lunch. The..." Read more Curriculum Associates - I-Ready is is horrid, enough said. Curriculum Associates "Let's see, how shall I begin this... saying "I-Ready is horrid" is an understatement, to be honest. To start with, the diagnostic tests are *** ridiculous. They literally give you..." Read more Kent State University - The employees will ruin your life, carreer and your education Kent State University "Be careful with the employee's here they will issue a restraining order with only reports (total lies ) from their employees and allow them to do the same thing in..." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more Interim Healthcare - My experience was a lack of communication. The Aide from them complained about their lack of communicating. When the Aide could not come, they very seldom had a replacement, even though the Aide said Interim Healthcare "Interim dropped my son as a client when they were the ones failing to keep their commitment. If for any reason an Aide could not come, they would make minimum..." Read more Lippert Components - Lippert furniture Lippert Components "We purchased a new 2016 Bighorn 5th wheel, it came with the upgraded Lippert theater seats. Which looked good, they had vibrate and heat. within 6 months the heat went..." Read more SquareTrade Warranty is running a scam in ebay Squaretrade Warranty "I purchased warranty for 2 years through ebay on a cell phone purchase that was never completed. I tried several time to reach them and they say they cannot locate..." Read more